[RBENT] New to RBENT

ANTHONY Jung outlook_4F342E82AA2748F8 at outlook.com
Mon Jun 14 21:25:59 CDT 2021

My name is Tony. My wife are recumbent trike riders as of about a month ago and loving it. We live in Midlothian and have primarily been riding in some nice quiet subdivisions near us.  We did ride the Waxahachie Hike and Bike Trail a couple of times. I am about to have a trailer hitch put on my RAV4 and then thinking about getting a trike rack from Cycle Simplex that will hold our trikes in a vertical position. I’m wondering if anyone can give me some pro’s and con’s about such a trike carrier. We are anxious to become more mobile with our trikes and start riding on trails in the metroplex area.