[RBENT] [easbury at cityofirving.org: CANCELED Irving Bicycle Fest 2020]

Bob McClure Jr bob at bobcatos.com
Mon Mar 16 13:01:24 CDT 2020

FYI.

----- Forwarded message from Emily Asbury <easbury at cityofirving.org> -----

Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 12:25:30 -0500
From: Emily Asbury <easbury at cityofirving.org>
To: Emily Asbury <easbury at cityofirving.org>
CC: Melissa Baker <mebaker at cityofirving.org>
Subject: CANCELED Irving Bicycle Fest 2020

Good morning,

The safety of our community is our top priority. We are following the
recommendations from health officials regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
outbreak to cancel the City of Irving 2020 Bicycle Fest.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience this causes. We will keep your
organization on our list for future events, and hope to work with you in the
future.

Please spread this message to any volunteers or colleagues who were going to
attend.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you,

Emily Asbury | Environmental Programs Coordinator

City of Irving | Traffic and Transportation Department

825 W Irving Blvd, Irving, TX  75060

P:  (972) 721.2687  C:  (972) 742.2296

easbury at cityofirving.org | CityofIrving.org

----- End forwarded message -----
Cheers,
--
bob at bobcatos.com             http://www.bobcatos.com
Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to