[RBENT] [hubbaron1 at gmail.com: Trike purchase]

Bob McClure Jr bob at bobcatos.com
Sun May 5 21:02:38 CDT 2013

FYI.  Be sure to respond directly to Ron.  He is not on the RBENT
mailing list.

----- Forwarded message from Ron Hubbard <hubbaron1 at gmail.com> -----

Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 12:55:17 -0500
From: Ron Hubbard <hubbaron1 at gmail.com>
To: "bob at bobcatos.com" <bob at bobcatos.com>
Subject: Trike purchase

Bob, I got your name from the club website. I'm selling by road bike due to hip surgery and am interested in buying a recumbent trike but the styles/types/brands is near overwhelming.
I need some experienced input from someone for things such as stability(I'm 7 weeks out past my hip replacement), crank elevation, 2 wheels in front or in back, speed ability,hills ability,etc.
Can you help me in my decision?
Thanks, Ron Hubbard

Sent from my iPad

----- End forwarded message -----
Cheers,
--
bob at bobcatos.com             http://www.bobcatos.com
Live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for