[RBENT] Burley Canto for sale

Bob McClure Jr bob at bobcatos.com
Wed Apr 17 12:58:30 CDT 2013

I'm selling my Burley Canto for $750.  It is a long-wheelbase
(convertible to short-wheelbase), above-seat-steering bike with a
silver frame.  It has 3x8 drivetrain, front and rear fenders, and a
rear rack.  It has water-bottle mounts on the seat frame and on the
handlebar stem.  The handlebar stem is the "flip-it" style for easy
entry and exit.  You can see a picture of one like it at

http://edgerecumbents.com/index_files/page0005.html

I will have it at the Tour de Cypress rally in Mount Vernon on 20
April.  It will have my big yellow fairing on it.

Let me know of any questions you have.

Cheers,
--
bob at bobcatos.com             http://www.bobcatos.com
Better a patient man than a warrior, a man who controls his temper