[RBENT] researching a trike

Janine (primary) Lund lund.janinemiller at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 07:50:26 CDT 2011

I also recommend Richardson Bike Mart.
Fort Worth Cycling & Fitness carries TerraTrikes. I bought mine there & the
owner James loves riding trikes himself. Maintenance on the trike is free if
you buy it there. Here is the contact information:
Fort Worth Cycling and Fitness3315 Cherry Lane, Fort Worth, TX
76116<http://fwcycling.com/storelocator/fort-worth-1.htm>Phone:
817-244-7911 Store
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:30-7:00, Saturday 9:30-6:00, Closed Sunday
I have been very happy with their shop.

Janine M. Lund