[RBENT] researching a trike

Paul Brown pbacoustic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 07:36:56 CDT 2011

The key to any recumbent purchase, if possible, is to TEST RIDE FIRST...
 Take a trip to Dallas to visit RBM, they've at least got a decent selection
on the floor, or better yet, go to north Austin to visit Easy Street
Recumbents - the hands-down best 'bent shop in Texas, with EVERYTHING
imaginable on the floor...

Personally, I would NOT buy the "BabyBoomer" -- heavy, only 7 speeds, 24"
rear wheels (hard to find replacement tires), and the seat doesn't look very
comfortable, either.  This is a trike that you won't ride more than maybe 5
miles or so...

Paul

--
"From NPR headquarters in Washington, this is Carl Kassel, of NPR's 'Wait,

   --  if I were to ever win Carl Kassel's greeting on my email
signature....