[RBENT] hello--- i am new to this listfrom Sabrina

Bob McClure Jr bob at bobcatos.com
Thu Aug 18 16:42:38 CDT 2011

Hi Sabrina,

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 10:44:45PM +0300, Sabrina Friedman wrote:
> Hi we are new to recumbents...just bought my husband a Sun trike –EZ
> tri classic 21

He's a lucky man.  I have to buy my own recumbents.

Welcome to recumbents and RBENT.

> Sabrina Friedman
> Billige Flüge Marketing GmbH
> Emanuelstr. 3,
> 10317 Berlin
> Deutschland

Hmm.  We have an Italy, Texas and a Paris, Texas.  Didn't think we had
a Deutschland, Texas. ;-)

> Telefon: +49 (33) 5310967
> Email: utebachmeier at gmail.com
> Site: http://flug.airego.de - Billige Flüge vergleichen

Cheers,
--
bob at bobcatos.com             http://www.bobcatos.com
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow