[RBENT] bicycle minden

Tom Nuchols tomnuchols at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 13:31:05 CST 2010

John
I am not sure you mint this for me but I will reply anyway.  I aqlso got his from Bob.
My riding has been very slow this year as I was involved with the Government box of food
program for children from June until the end of Sept, when most of the food was delieverd from the back of the Food pantry truck  under a shade tree on those 90 to 105 degree days, and when I was not doing that I was driving the truck back and forth to the
 Tyler Food  Bank to pick up more boxes of food.  When I got thur with that I usually did not feel like riding.
On the 20 th of November I had Cataract surgery on my right eye and the Doc told me not to ride until he released me to ride which I hope will be Tuesday.  He wanted No lifting or straining for 30 days.   With the new lens in both eyes now I now have 20-20 vision in the right  eye and 20-30 vision in the left eye, and the DPS lifted my Glasses to drive restrictions.   This is one of the modern miracles of modern medicine   My Knee seems to be much better now than it was at Mount Vernon when I saw you last.
I hope to be back on the bike by Wednesday.
Tom