[RBENT] Looking for Rotator Pursuit or other used LWB

Bob McClure bob at bobcatos.com
Sun Oct 25 19:19:22 CDT 2009

I have determined that my high-bottom-bracket Rotator Tiger is
aggravating my sciatica, so I want to go back to a LWB bike with a
lower bottom bracket, preferably a Rotator Pursuit.  Once I find a
suitable sub, the Tiger will be for sale. Anyone know of any in North
Texas?

Cheers,
--
bob at bobcatos.com             http://www.bobcatos.com
But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known,