[RBENT] Ryan Duplex Tandem for Sale NE Plano

kr at kentrobinson.com kr at kentrobinson.com
Sat Jul 25 11:41:58 CDT 2009

Hi All,

Hope it's OK to send a general email to the list with a for sale listing
:)

Please respond directly to me below as I am not a list subscriber.

More fotos available if you like

Ryan Duplex Recumbent Tandem for Sale - $3250 - Dallas TX

Wonderful and original Ryan Duplex Tandem for sale.  This bike is in
excellent original condition.  Needs nothing.  21 Speed Deore LX
Derailleur/Brakes with Specialized Cranks. Sun Rims 26" rear and 20"
front (no odd tire sizes).  Additional Drum brake on rear hub.  Highly
adjustable - I am 6'3" and my stoker is 5'3" which works fine but is
about the limits for tall on front.  Can adjust the front for shorter
rider and rear for taller rider.

Typically I hate to sell it but we just aren't riding enough to justify
keeping such a lovely machine in the garage.  Bike comes as you see it
(minus pedals).  It's a super comfy ride with underseat steering and
shifting.

I can box and ship insured anywhere in the US.  Estimate shipping at
$250-300 due to size.

Please contact me via email - kr at kentrobinson.com or cell 214-244-4494
if you would like to talk.

Kent Robinson