[RBENT] Info for your bike team members...

Britt Wolf BWolf at diabetes.org
Tue Jul 14 15:11:28 CDT 2009

To Whom It May Concern: I’d like to invite you and the rest of your team to the DFW Tour de Cure Kick Off Party!!! This isn’t your ordinary Kick Off party, nor is it your ordinary DFW Tour de Cure year! We’re treating you to a FREE night of fun and games as you get to watch the Grand Prairie AirHogs battle it out against the El Paso Diablos! Mark your calendars for Thursday, July 30, 2009 at the Grand Prairie AirHogs Professional Baseball Stadium from 6:00 p.m - 7:00 p.m. Game time starts at 7:05 p.m. but be sure to get there early... To snag a seat in the air conditioned suite, chow down on some tasty snacks and beverages, and a chance to win one of 30 prizes for registered riders and riders that register at Kick Off! RSVP is REQUIRED by Friday, July 24, 2009to bwolf at diabetes.org or (972) 392-1181 x6102. Also, new to Tour de Cure this year*·       New, closely monitored routes for your safety!·       Live entertainment from Bobby Mac & The Southern Roads Band!·       A "food court" themed lunch provided by several different restaurants!·       FREE massages!·       Tons of AMAZING prizes and giveaways!·       KIDZ ONLY ZONE!·       Experience the Expo for all sorts of goodies, educational tools, demos and more!·       FREE jerseys for all the "Red Riders" (any registered cyclist with diabetes)!·       "Red Rider Red Carpet" to capture your team photo!·       Special guest appearances! I’d also like to be a guest at one of your monthly meetings... would you please help me arrange this? I could possibly bring free registration for all your members.  Thank you and I look forward to hearing from  you!Britt (:Britt Wolf
Associate Manager, Tour de Cure
American Diabetes Association
4100 Alpha Road, Suite 100
Dallas, Texas 75244