[RBENT] Recumbent frames

Rummell wrrummell at verizon.net
Thu May 22 11:29:58 CDT 2008

Hi there:

Hope I have the right group.  My brother who was an avid cyclist passed away last Sep.  This Saturday  5/24 (8am-12N) we will have an Estate Sale which will include several recumbent frames (Thunderbolt, Volae, Burley 04 Koosah, Fusion Rans) along with many wheels, rims, saddles and more.  Please stop by at 9753 Carnegie Drive, Dallas, TX .  All priced to sale.

If you could make this information available to the recumbents folks, that would be a blessing to us.

Pics of the frames are available.

Thank you,
Richard